Schools are legally required to publish specific policies, reports and data on their school website for the information of parents, prospective parents or any other interested party.
Click on the relevant document below to view each item. If you would like further information about any of these documents, please contact the headteacher or the school via the Office.
- Admissions arrangements
- Ofsted report
- Achievement and Attainment Performance Data (SATs Results)
- Details of curriculum provision by year group and by subject
- The school's approach to teaching reading, and which reading schemes are used.
- The school's approach to teaching phonics and which phonics scheme is used
- Charging Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- The school's arrangements for supporting children with SEN and disabilities.
- Meanwood SEN Information Report
- Accessibility Plan for including Children with Disabilities
- Information about the school's use of the Primary School PE and Sport Grant and the impact of this.
- Information about the school's compliance with the Public Sector Equality Duty
- Pupil Premium Allocation and Expenditure - 2013 -14 school year
- Pupil Premium Allocation and Expenditure - 2014-15 school year
- Pupil Premium Allocation and Expenditure - 2015-16 school year
- Pupil Premium Allocation and Expenditure - 2016-17 financial year
- School Aims
- British Values
- Governing Body
- Data Protection Act 1998: How we use your information
- Prevent Duty - Protecting pupils from radicalisation
- Inclusion Policy